- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (2)
- Communications and media (2)
- Anti-violence interventions (2)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Executive Director (1)
- Education (1)
- Gender equality and women’s empowerment (1)
- Girls (1)
- Sports (1)
- Youth (1)
- Men and boys (masculinity) (1)
- Show more Hide
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
A ground-breaking fatherhood project in Turkey brings fathers together to discuss family issues and dynamics that lead to more equitable and non-violent households.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
UN Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka visits a Primary School in Khayelitsha to see the impact of a male-founded sports-based programme which fosters girls’ empowerment and addresses violence against women.