- Access to basic services (2)
- Monitoring and evaluation (2)
- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (2)
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights (2)
- Access to justice and legal protection (2)
- Trust funds (2)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Access to justice and legal protection (1)
- Communications and media (1)
- Sex workers (1)
- Rape/sexual assault (1)
- Show more Hide
Friday, May 1, 2020
The Center for Reproductive Rights received a grant from the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women for its three-year project “Ensuring Access to Reproductive Healthcare for Survivors of Sexual Violence in Honduras”. The project aimed to protect the health and well-being of survivors of sexual violence and lead a multi-faceted legal advocacy campaign. The final evaluation found that despite its broad goals, the project successfully engaged all institutions and stakeholders that provide strategies to improve access to sexual and reproductive health services for women and girls, particularly survivors of sexual violence.
Sunday, January 1, 2017
The project “Prevention and Reduction of Sexual Violence among Women Sex Workers in Guatemala” was implemented by Fundació Privada Sida i Societat with support from the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women. The final evaluation found that the project had empowered women with regards to sexual and reproductive rights.