- Service delivery (2)
- Feminicide/femicide (2)
- Access to justice and legal protection (1)
- Leadership and political participation (1)
- Domestic violence/interpersonal violence (1)
- Monitoring and evaluation (1)
- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (1)
- Economic empowerment (1)
- Rape/sexual assault (1)
- Safe Cities and Safe Public Spaces (1)
- Gender power relations (1)
- Show more Hide
Monday, April 16, 2018
The project “Improvement of Conditions for Access to a Life Free of Gender Violence for Women in El Salvador”, implemented by the Asamblea de Cooperación por la Paz, was funded by the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women from January 2015 to December 2017. The final evaluation concluded that the project increased the capacities of women and youth related to local civil services, enabling their participation in local decision-making.
Sunday, May 1, 2016
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women allocated funds to B92, a Serbian broadcasting organization, for its initiative “Safe House Economic Empowerment” that ran from December 2013 to February 2016. The project aimed to empower girls to understand violence and prevent intimate partner and non-partner gender-based violence. The evaluation found that the project significantly contributed to ongoing efforts in Serbia to end violence against women and girls.