- Human rights–based approach (2)
- UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women (2)
- Ending violence against women and girls (2)
- Partnerships (1)
- Access to basic services (1)
- Monitoring and evaluation (1)
- Education (1)
- Anti-violence interventions (1)
- Service delivery (1)
- Schooling (1)
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting (1)
- Show more Hide
Monday, June 1, 2020
Kvinna till Kvinna received funding from the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women to implement the project “Women human rights defenders’ holistic approach to end gender-based violence in a challenging context in Lebanon” in partnership with two non-profit Lebanese organizations – KAFA and Association NAJDEH. The final evaluation showed that the project was significantly relevant to the local context.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women provided funds for the Autonomous Women’s Center’s project “No Tolerance for Gender Based-Violence” between January 2016 and December 2018. The initiative disseminated information, changed individual attitudes, raised awareness about gender-based violence, and facilitated advocacy activities. The final evaluation found that the Center increased youth understanding of gender-based violence and contributed to changing boys’ attitudes about it.